Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Raceless robbers and raceless victim

The normal lying by omission of the MSM. We get place, event, gender, age, but not You Know What. Shotgun bearing, home invading. Hmmm. What does that sound like? (If you watch the home security system commercials, it's always a White guy.) Nation of cowards indeed. Absolutely typical.

San Francisco man successfully distracts robbers to save family from potential harm | Mike Aldax | Law and Disorder | San Francisco Examiner:

Part of what pisses me off is that these guys obvious have the information and are in the information business --bold investigators of the Fourth Estate-- but they decide (and I am sure it is a policy of the paper as a whole) to withhold that information from me because, what, I might form an independent opinion I am not supposed to have?  As if I were some stupid child who wouldn't notice how it jumps out of the page. (And even a child would ask.) Because of some obvious highminded school marmy PC ethical reservation --aka lie--designed to distract me from the obvious truth that most of these crimes are committed Not By Whitey. Like some insane societal open family secret where "Mommy says we aren't supposed to talk about that.

It's a good thing the damn paper is free.



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...