Friday, December 21, 2012

I was a bad boy, Santa

It's the Christmas season, and I developed a cold yesterday --sniffles and sneezing-- so this morning I thought I'd comfort, celebrate, fortify and heal myself by adding a bit of brandy to my morning brew.

Apparently I added more than I thought. And then forgot to eat anything.

So when my pal J called to ask me out for lunch, I stood up and...whoaaaaa!

Always been susceptible to ETOH.

Got myself to lunch and back, but the whole afternoon have been woozy and sleepy.

As the song goes, Booze in coffee bings, making spirits high...

--


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Always been susceptible to ETOH."

Oh. EtOH = ethyl hydrate.

I could only guess that you were saying you were always susceptible to Extra Tipsiness On Holidays.

--Nathan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...