Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bless me, Father,

for I have sinned.

I watched an online bootlegged version of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, 2.





The end of the line. No more Bella and Edward and Jacob. And now, Renesmee. (Renesmee?*)
And the Volturi.





Although the werewolves were pretty cool.







The benefit of using an online version is that you can skip over the boring or stupid parts, just as if it were on YouTube.

I skipped a lot.

Mick LaSalle's review is far more entertaining than the flick.

---
*In one of the many funny but offputting moments in the film, newly vamped Bella --whose new talents allow her to show her emotional vapidity at high speed--lashes out at hopeless but hunky also-ran lover Jacob for imprinting on her daughter and for referring to the child as Nessy. "Nessy?! Nessy?! You nicknamed my daughter after the Lochness Monster?!!"

---


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...