Friday, January 14, 2011

Alas

Got a notice that the handsome Alberta park ranger had posted some new photos on Flickr. A fan of the photographics arts, I checked. Very nice stuff. However, in the comments section, he and his friends were revealed to be gay herd-dwelling foul-mouthed Palin haters, etc.

There is something about Governor Palin that makes people who dislike her apoplectic. Back in 2008, a women's shelter dropped Sandra Bernhard from their fundraiser because of reports that she'd crowed how, if Palin visited New York she'd be gang-raped "by my big black brothers." Berhard denied it. I have to say that it's believable to me.

I read an article today by a liberal feminist who admitted that she explodes in murderous rage when she sees Palin, principally because of her "diabolical" opposition to abortion. Yup, that was her word. She's not alone.

I greatly, greatly, dislike President O, for example. Can't stand the sight or sound of him, especially the sound. (I used to have the same reaction to GWB, for whom I voted, when he started mouthing BS about immigration.) But I don't explode in murderous rage. That I reserve for lovers.

As I have said often before, the hatred that liberals have for conservatives has no parallel in their hatred, say, of jihadis. I never hear one of them saying that they explode in murderous rage when they think of 9/11 or Osama bin Laden. But Sarah Palin and friend, for that they become lethal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...