Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Mighty Quinn


I got dragged into watching one of the SyFy channel's execrable productions (usually chockablock with hyper-phallic bitches) because the very watchable and listenable-to Ed Quinn is the star.

Mr Quinn's favorite poet is Constantine Cavafy. :)

I'm shallow. Sue me.

(Or blame B. Til I met him, I was deep.)

Too bad there isn't capital punishment for bad script writers...


*An amusing character. The Cigarette Smoking Man from X-Files, the epitome of venality and evil, plays a misunderstood old good guy in this flick.

1 comment:

OreamnosAmericanus said...

usually chockablock with hyper-phallic bitches...but this one, Behemoth, is full of women who are obstructionist, resistant, demanding AND helpless, labile and hysterical. A real treat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...