Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hypertangential

Sometimes my brain works in the free association mode. I can start out with topic A and find myself in Topic 3xxvi very quickly. The hyperlink feature of the net mirrors that. The "history" feature on my browser sometimes shows a shocking trail of connections. Especially in a blog devoted to politics and sex and religion.

But there are folks worse than me.

A news item: an imprudently hospitable paraplegic man found himself dumped alone on a New Mexico reservation back road and spent two days dragging himself along til a driver, rather than passing, stopped and got him help. He was foolishly trusting of strangers.

But the comment section instantly turned into a battle about whether a libertarian would recognize his right not to be thrown out of the sociopathic couple's car in the first place.


---

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...