Tuesday, August 20, 2013

More moronic liberalism from its Popess

Episcopal Leader: Membership Losses Are 'Spirit's Way of Pruning for Greater Fruitfulness':

The dying nuns' orders play the same game.

I guess "The Spirit" pruned the Shakers into "greater fruitfulness", too.

They keep up their self-image by blaming their decline on their noble attachment to "social justice" when in fact they have sold out entirely to a cultural Marxism that mandates their self-erasure.

Liberalism is indeed the ideology of Western suicide, brought to you by Whites, --and White wymyn at that--
The Most Foolish People On The Planet©

'via Blog this



PS. When Pope Benedict suggested that a smaller and more orthodox Church might be providential future, Catholic liberals yelled "Elitist!".  I am sure Episcopalian liberals are feeling the same way...not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got into an argument this morning with my father over Chris Christie. My dad has apparently thrown his hat in for Christie, citing things like "likability" and "charisma" as reasons why he is a winner. When I pointed out his terrible record on gun rights and his authoritarian streak, he said "We can't keep looking for purely conservative candidates, they're unelectable. All that matters is beating Hillary."

I was shocked that my father is apparently abandoning the political principles he has held all his life for a candidate favored by the Republican elite and donors, a group he has previously despised. In that moment, I saw him as weak, stupid, pathetic, and absolutely contemptible. I was sorely tempted to throw his abandoning of his principles in his face, if only because I didn't want to get slapped with assault and battery after the fist fight that would've ensued- and probably won.

What the hell is going on?

-Sean

Anonymous said...

Edit: I wanted to mock him, but thought better of it, because I didn't want trouble.

-Sean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...