Wednesday, April 11, 2012

UnVenn My Heart

B sometimes remarks on people who agree with him on politics, for instance,  but whose personality, attitudes or lack of brains about it makes him regret that they share common ground. "He agrees with me and I still wish he would shut up."

A commentor at a site I visit, self-named as "RightWingHippieChick" makes me feel the same way. If her recent remarks are any indication, she may have changed her political orientation, but she is as fatuous, naive, pollyanna and just plain dumb as any Hippie Chick you've ever met. As part of a discussion about race and IQ, one of her several brilliant contributions was to hope that if we could talk "openly and honestly" about it, maybe a drug could be developed (Hippie Chick indeed) that would make all of us smarter!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...