Friday, March 18, 2011

Another reason to hate Islam

The only reason we have the mass of intrusive security procedures at the airport is Muslims.

Were it not for the Muslim terrorists,
I could have brought home to San Francisco a 4 oz bottle of Gravy Master. Instead, I have to have it mailed to me, with the extra cost involved.
I would not have had to pay $25 to check my luggage because it contained silver butter knives that my Mom gave me, a wedding gift when she married my father.

I would not have to keep a stash of toothpaste, scissors, deodorant, etc. in my brother's house in New York because I can't carry them on the plane.

I would not have had to put my hands over my head in an Xray machine so some stranger can assess my dick and balls for explosives.

Not only is this stuff timeconsuming and more expensive, but it makes the citizenry get used to being herded like cattle at the hands of the State and its below-average IQ agents, all for our own good.

You know who's fault it is? Muslims.

1 comment:

OreamnosAmericanus said...

On a bad day, I'd deport all the non-citizen Muslim and make the citizen register as agents of a foreign power. Good thing I'm not in charge. Mexico would get back 10 million of its wandering citizens, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...