Monday, March 21, 2011

Although

I am not happy about the reason, I am pleased to see that Victor Davis Hanson, an expert in military history, shares my misgivings about Libya. Ever the realist, though, VDH says that if we are gonna do it, unwise though it be, we better give it our best shot. So now, according to one of my more insightful commentors...ahem...we join with Michael Moore on that issue. Oh, and Louis Farrakhan. In 2008 Mr Farrakhan proclaimed O as the Messiah. Now he asks, "who the hell do you think you are?" My peeps.

Most of the liberals who hated Bush's arrogant Jew-led neo-con drive to establish Western democracies everywhere now seem strangely quiet when Barry Hussein O is at the (rudderless) helm. Funny how that happens.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...