Sunday, November 28, 2010

Old flame

My favorite B movie actor is Jason Beghe. Totally sexy. Have had a thing for him for years. Have not seen him in a while and suddenly I find him on the loathesomely nihilistic Californication...bearded and naked. Jason is 50.


Men in their 50's....most excellent.

PS. I was inspired to look for videos of Jason in a short-lived series from 1998, To Have And To Hold. He was the male lead. Grrrr. He and his female lead had chemistry but I hated her. Not out of jealousy! I suppose straight men find this kind of stuff appealing...I do not get it at all...but she was a driven professional woman who also acted out all the self-indulgent, whiny, galactically irrational and dishonest games that women can play with men and he did not shoot her. But it was worth it to watch him. A real pleasure to hear (great voice), to see him move, etc. Yeah, I had quite thing for him. And that's all my sins, Father.

 20 years ago

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fool infer from a few of the articles on your website trendy, and I unqualifiedly like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement stage list and resolve be checking assist soon. Please check out my position as approvingly and leave to me conscious what you think. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Very handsome, awesome man then and now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...