Sunday, April 11, 2010

MisMatch

Spending the day hiding out at home, aside from the obligatory gym visit. Today was delt day. I like that. I've worked really hard and am pleased with the shoulder results. (Pic from September)



Anyway, moving through the channels on the TV, I stumble on Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo. What's her name, who owns it, arranged a mixer for this rich guy with a dozen women. There they were, all done up and dolled up and lined up, in training to become Real Housewives of Wherever.


I looked at them and thought, "Damn, am I gay!"

_____________________

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking at such packaged women, who even put their own psyches into such packaging, I too could say "Damn, I must be gay too!" ... O but elsewhere, here and there in everyday life, I see womengirls who make me realize I'm "straight" once I emerge from the dream state they send me into.

Anonymous said...

Also: your mood seems to have improved since yeasterday.

Anonymous said...

Also: your mood seems to have improved since yesterday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...