Friday, April 24, 2015

Inconvenient Truths

Demography is Destiny:

When you break down the performance of "American" students into racial groups, interesting trends emerge.

Race, as we know, is a completely fictitious and pernicious social construct, you H8ful racist bigot, and the most important thing in the whole wide world, you H8ful racist bigot.


HT to FreeNortherner.



Now, as part of my nice day, I'm gonna go out and wash my car and get it ready for the girl who's rented it for the weekend, making me $77. She rented it a few weeks ago for $80 but left a dent over the driver door handle. I passed on pix to Getaround and they are giving me $125 for that.  I have a bit of a cosmetic dent, but she's made me $282. So I forgave her. See? Who says I can't be caring and compassionate?



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...