Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pin and head

Since B is in Armenia and Georgia, I have been looking a little into those languages and their scripts.

Armenian


Georgian


Reminded me that when I was in high school, another language-interested student and I who were friends made up our own alphabets. One of the alphabets was based on a very simple Sino-Japanese style. I forget the other.

Then we passed notes to each other in class. If the teacher found them, we could say they were just doodles, but it allowed us to comment negatively on the teacher without him knowing it.

I've been wasting my time on pinheadery for long ages.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3q5073¬1k lettering?

EKSOTErIK (for the political outer path)

P.S. Esso-Extra (petrol for the religious inner path)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...