Thursday, March 27, 2014

Les Responsables

Reflecting on The Decline and Fall, one WhiteMale commentor elsewhere opines:

I’m very much a person who doesn’t seek blame. All things happen by my hand. That may be delusional but, what happens is of my action. With this, I believe I’m in the minority when I say, white men did this. This is the fault of the white man for allowing it to happen. You can point fingers whichever way you choose if that suits you better but, the finger should be given to us. Women, immigrants, homos, whatever. They wouldn’t have had a voice had the majority in power (white men) allowed it to happen in the first place. Was it a blatant rollover? Was the wool pulled over our eyes?

It's true.

Every loss of power, status and wealth of the once globally dominant White Male has come about merely by his being talked out of it.

---


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...