Monday, April 25, 2011

Black church BS

The Obama's went to Easter services at a "historic" Black church in Washington. Founded by slaves. Ooooh. But the approach is what you might expect as a church of choice for someone who listened to Jeremiah Wright for 20 years without a whimper of protest. One more Black church whose religion is blackness. And race whining. And Israel-hating.

Big surprise.

I just had a phone conversation with a member of my family who voted for Obama. I made a less than complementary remark about The One --I couldn't help it-- and did not expect the response I got back:
"With his taxes and spending...well, that was not what I signed on for. Not happy with him, either."

As I've said before, none of his policies or attitudes surprise me. It's why I voted against him. But his ineptitude has been shocking. Just goes to show you the dangers of hiring someone on grounds of affirmative action.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...