Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hypocrite lecteur, mon semblable, mon frere

I fell asleep on the couch, with the TV on. I woke up and there was this stupid movie on, with a whole set of interlocking couples messing things up. I thought, God, how dumb. Then I looked and I saw...me.

The day begins.


After I made coffee, I switch the channel and there was the old X-Files episode, Darkness Falls. With my old heart (and other anatomical areas) throb, Jason Beghe.


Saw some clips of his old series, To Have & To Hold. I woulda treated you waaay better than her, Jay. Never knew what you saw in her.*

The sun is out.

*PS. The character she played was a classic feminist bitch: ball-breaking "equal" district attorney who falls apart into the hysterical emotional little girl when it suits her and god help you if you don't play along with whatever role she's in at the moment.  Jason, dude. Run for your life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't know. We love a womangirl to be dual. A womangirl who vacillates between equal and emotional little girl isn't the worst potential for such dualness. She shouldn't blame the guy, though, for preventing her from being both of these at the same time especially while denying that this is what's going on. imho

OreamnosAmericanus said...

But isn't blaming the guy and forbidding him to notice the "schizy" behavior part of the schtick?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...