Monday, September 06, 2010

Next faze?

I think maybe B and I might have agreed that it's time really to move on separately. It wasn't easy. Isn't easy. You probably can't end a passionate connection dispassionately, or cleanly.

Remembering so so many great moments with him makes me, well, melancholy, shall we say. I wonder if anything like what I have known the last three years will ever come my way again. And I'm pretty sure no one like me will ever come his way again. We are both losing a lot.

(500) Days of Summer. A movie on TV tonight. Greeting card copy writer Tom falls for his coworker Summer, in this hilarious and highly unconventional romantic comedy. Tom is sure he's found his soul mate, but Summer claims not to believe in true love. Even with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, I think this is a film I should not watch.

1 comment:

Leah said...

The only reason to watch 500 Days of summer is not for the human characters. It is a love story with downtown Los Angeles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...