Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lights out

California is leading the nation by making 100 watt incandescent light bulbs, my personal favorites, illegal as of Jan 1. I was at Home Depot yesterday stocking up on 95 watters. I don't know how to express my appreciation for saving me and others from draining energy from Gaia. I bet that just a few of my bulbs would more than match Senator Pelosi's jet rides home to Mexifornia.

From Michelle Malkin's site:


Obama just signed the CALM Act...passed by unanimous Senate vote...forbidding commercials to have a volume level higher than the regular program. Who wouldn't want to be done with loud commercials? But why is this the job of the Feds? Oh, I forgot. Bliss is just one more regulation away.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...