Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Craving

Been doing the Tim Ferris Slo-Carb diet for several months now. Lost over 25 lbs and feeling much lighter and energetic. Pretty much daily gym workouts, too. More like my peak self of 2002-2010.

You can take one day off per week from this diet --which is pretty easy to follow in itself-- and eat whatever you want.

I find what I crave is:

  • mayonnaise
  • cheesecake
  • pancakes and syrup
  • oatmeal with raisins and milk
  • cheese
  • chocolate
  • cupcakes with icing
  • brandy and whiskey
  • a muffin with my morning coffee


I also find that just a little of these things satisfies me because they never actually taste as good in reality as you imagine them when you can't have them. (Except the oatmeal and the single-malt.)

A life lesson?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...