Monday, February 17, 2014

She's got a good point

End of your arm: Here's Why Jews Are Our Own Worst Enemy:
Abe Foxman Blind to the Real "Neo-Nazis" Of Europe
:


As a highly intelligent man who often has done very stupid things, I note the stupid behavior of this highly intelligent group of people. As with all narcissist victim groups, they never know when to stop. Eventually this stuff comes back at you.

By fighting the last war against the German Nazis over and over in their heads, they endanger living Jews. But they will never learn. 
It's so cozy to be a professional Jew, fighting the ghosts of WW2 over and over and never facing the real threats to the Jewish people. 
Mark Steyn puts it clearly: Hath not a Jew eyes?



'via Blog this'

2 comments:

Leah said...

Yeah, I get to lve with the consequences. And my friends get mad at me cuz I won't support these so called professional Jews

Leah said...

Yeah, I get to lve with the consequences. And my friends get mad at me cuz I won't support these so called professional Jews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...