What would be some of the New Democratic America's governmental characteristics, where the Seven Spokes of the Liberal Faith were translated right into law? Where multiculturalism, feminism, redistribution were the foundations of the country? Where environmentalism's agenda was unchallenged? Where the Living Constitution was made an interpretive rule.
- universal single-payer health insurance
- hate speech laws
- restrictions on talk radio
- affirmative action in all sectors of life
- higher taxes on everything
- all non-governmental guns would be illegal
- illegal immigrants would be given amnesty
- illegal immigration would soar
- foreign policy would (continue to) be an incoherent mess
- gay marriage would be universal
- polygamy would eventually be legalized
- the Electoral College would be shut down
- voting would be unrestricted and uncontrolled
- death penalty would be abolished
- Oh, yeah, and the Equal Rights For Women amendment would be part of the Constitution, and probably amendments guaranteeing abortion and gay marriage, etc.
These are just off the top of my head. Anything salient I missed?