Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Party Line

Ever notice how words and phrases like "fearmongering", "hate", "bigotry", "small-minded", "hard-liner" "inflammatory" "controversial" and my favorite, "divisive" are only ever used to describe the current non-Liberal position du jour?

If you don't agree with my current Party Line, you are "divisive."

As I've noted before, Liberals do not accept that there exist principled and rational positions in contradiction to their Party Line. You can only be evil and/or ignorant.

--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think conservatives are realizing that the other side is more interested in subjugation and submission rather than compromise and dialogue. I don't think the two sides can ever be brought together again. Short of the states breaking up into a handful of nations, the country is headed for civil war. And it would be bloody.

-Sean

Anonymous said...

I am ready to hear how diversity is not divisive and how divisiveness is not diversity. I am in fact eager to hear at long last how sameness and uniqueness are synonyms. Please.

Bishop of Portland.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...