Sunday, August 08, 2010

Bloodblogging TrueBlood




Drunkblogging is a cyberactivity whereby a blogger blogs while...drunk. As a variant of Liveblogging, people drunkblog presidential speeches, etc., writing comments while the tragedy unfolds.

So, I am watching TrueBlood and blogging. Am I drunk? Not really. I had a couple of shots of single malt this afternoon and a couple of glasses of Cab tonight with dinner  --t-bone on the grill, baked Idahoes. After the day I had, I needed it.

Bill and Sookie are breaking up. After all they've been through, she's exhausted, hurt, mistrustful and giving up hope. He admits that he can never give her what she wants. Much weeping, him with blood.


Well, we'll see. There's the breakups before The Breakup. Sometimes it takes a half dozen times.


Tara (She Who Should Be Drowned Repeatedly) hates Bill and started trashing him to Sookie, who, of course, defended him even now. (He's no good, and I can't forgive him, but I love him). Tara opines that Sookie "sounds like them dumb bitches in country songs who put with with lyin and cheatin in the name of True Love."

Sookie hangs out with Alcide. He's on the couch in his wifebeater T.
 Good idea! Sparks. Looks. Touches. Alcide over Bill anyday.


Jessica to Bill: How can you let Sookie go? You love her.
Bill: I do. That's why I have to let her go. (Been there.)

Handsome decent normal guy Jesus is back, hanging around drag queen with attitude Lafayette. Now he kissed him. Huh?


Handsome and strapping vamp Eric is stripping and starting to make out with Talbot, the King of Mississippi's Latin (Greek?) queen boyfriend. Other motives here.


Now there's lots of fighting. God, this is silly. Now Eric is about to fuck Talbot...nice views!...but instead stakes him.


Sookie and Bill are snogging now. I love you. I love you. Now they're fucking like...well, nevermind, that'd be too personal even for bloodblogging.

I need a drink.

1 comment:

Mr. Freeze said...

It's awful, ain't it?

So sordid. So silly.

So addictive ...

Have you seen seasons one and two? ;P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...