Monday, December 28, 2015

Nine Years Later

I began this blog at the end of 2006; Blogger only began keeping stats in 2010.






My hits peaked in October 2014, with over 134,000 in 30 days. I have no idea why.

As I have said before, I assume that I actually have a maybe a couple of dozen regular actual human readers. All the rest are likely machine-driven searches or there are people who enter a search item in Google, etc. , it leads them to an old post of mine --there are almost 5000 of them-- and they move on.

If I move over to WordPress, the numbers will be countable on my fingers.


2 comments:

-A said...

Please don't get rid of the nice pics you still have access to. Perhaps transfer them and the articles to the new site? That is, if you want a new site.

-A

Anonymous said...

Yes, Ex, please keep the pics. Especially those of the fellows. You really do have exquisite taste in men.

-Sean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...