Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Oprah was right

Another blatantly raciss attack on Our Prezident.


“The truth is I do not like the Obamas, what they represent, their ideology, and I certainly do not like his policies and legislation. I’ve made no secret of my contempt for the Obamas. As I responded to the person who asked me the aforementioned question, I don’t like them because they are committed to the fundamental change of my/our country into what can only be regarded as a Communist state.”

“I do not like them, because they both display bigotry overtly, as in the case of Harvard Professor Louis Gates, when he accused the Cambridge Police of acting stupidly, and her code speak pursuant to not being able to be proud of America. I view that statement and that mindset as an insult to those who died to provide a country where a Kenyan, his illegal alien relatives, and his alleged progeny, could come and not only live freely, but rise to the highest, most powerful, position in the world.”

“Michelle Obama is free to hate and disparage whites because Americans of every description paid with their blood to ensure her right to do same. I have a saying, that “the only reason a person hides things, is because they have something to hide.” No president in history has spent millions of dollars to keep his records and his past sealed.”

“Dislike for them has nothing to do with the color of their skin; it has everything to do with their behavior, attitudes, and policies. And I have open scorn for their constantly playing the race card.”

“I could go on, but let me conclude with this. I condemn in the strongest possible terms the media for refusing to investigate them, as they did President Bush and President Clinton, and for refusing to label them for what they truly are. There is no scenario known to man, whereby a white president and his wife could ignore laws, flaunt their position, and lord over the people, as these two are permitted out of fear for their color.”

The raciss devil here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting denounced as an "Uncle Tom" or a "house nigger" in 3... 2... 1...

Really, it's shocking that in a country where you are supposedly free to form your own opinions and are not required to agree with a group, thought is so factional that daring to utter a single errant unorthodox thought will practically have the group whose orthodoxy you have gone against howling for you to be lynched and your corpse paraded through the streets.

I hate trying to have discussions about politics with other gay men. Saying, "I support the idea of legal same-sex unions, but I'm not sure expanding marriage to include same-sex couples is the right way to go" on a gay forum got me heated tellings off and labeling as a "homophobic troll," followed closely by banning from the site. If there is a gay dating service for men who aren't lockstep with liberal politics, let me know. I worry for my life expectancy, otherwise.

-Sean

OreamnosAmericanus said...

The vast majority of gay men are herd animals, the Gay Borg. And there is no one so intolerant as a proponent of open-minded tolerance.
It's just code.

I never discuss politics with other gay men. Dead end.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...