Thursday, April 19, 2007

A votive offering


For some demonic reason...well, no, that's sorta hysterical...for some poltergeistish reason, Blogger refused to upload most of my images yesterday. I tried lots of work-arounds, but to no avail. So I finally thought I'd try uploading a new post with a new picture, chosen at random, just to see what worked. No change.

But this morning, all the images were back. Since I have been in an uncharacteristically superstitious frame of mind of late, I decided that the last image had somehow magically unblocked Blogger's blocked cyberChi.

(Shakespeare would not be able to understand that last phrase...hmmm...I guess the language has changed. Well, consider it revenge for "bare bodkin"...I was disappointed when I found out what that really meant!).

Hence, I am keeping the image here, as a votive. It's a Catholic thang...the votive, I mean, not the men kissing...well, hmm...;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...