Thursday, June 10, 2010

No more FedEx

Twice in the last month Fedex has fucked up on me.

When my wallet was lost in NY, my only access to my bank was thru a new ATM card. The bank sent it but Fedex got the wrong address. And then directed me for pickup to a non-existent office in NY and then I had to take a cab clear across town to another office. Told that my brother would have to vouch for my NY address, since he lives there and I was a guest, I dragged the poor man along with me. And then it turns out he wasn't needed at all.

I have spent the morning waiting for an important document via Fedex. I called the sender and guess what? AGAIN, Fedex said they had an incorrect address. Except that it isn't incorrect. Now I have to wait for them to call me to tell me when I can expect delivery...on a package I paid extra for to have delivered this morning.

FU FX.

___________________________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the major hassle. jpm

PNWReader said...

You need one of the UPS men in brown shorts to show up on your doorstep with a large package. [This innuendo brought to you by a female at my place of employment. She ought to know better.]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...