Saturday, January 24, 2015

My daily vent

Since ExC is the place where I dump my anger so that I can be charming and civilized in my relations with actual people, here's another installment:

I came across a piece of legislation passed in 2014 by the US Congress, both Houses, by unanimous voice vote. One more piece of Nanny State law sinking its tentacles into my life. My reaction was visceral.

I would watch with satisfaction if the whole lot of them, every one without exception, were dragged out into the street and hung from lamp posts.


My idea, by the way, for an excellent plan for a border fence with Mexico.




There. Now, off to coffee with a friend  --an irredeemable liberal, but a nice guy--and then to the gym.

-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In another era you would have qualified for the SS.

OreamnosAmericanus said...

Given your anonymity, I know not whether that be a compliment or a condemnation.

In either case, very wide of the mark.

See Godwin's Law.

London Homocon said...

I believe they should be "hanged" rather than "hung?

OreamnosAmericanus said...

True. "Hanged" is the proper term. But I was irritated at the time...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...