Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Stalin and Sappho's Love Child

Houston, We Have a Gender-Blind Public-Restroom Problem - Taki's Magazine:

Jim Goad, at it again. Very funny. And all too twoo.

Read it all. But here's two good snippets:

The lesbian mayoress apparently expects us to believe that
if a biological male claims he’s a woman and is forbidden to use the ladies’ bathroom at Starbucks to piss away his Pumpkin Spice Latte, it is a human-rights issue rather than a case of an annoying drama queen with nothing better to do.

And on the tyranny of what he well calls "microscopic* minorities":
Until convinced otherwise, I will continue to believe that “rights” can only be taken and never given. I will also continue to suspect that the struggle over these illusory and unquantifiable “rights” has nothing to do with freedom and is instead a battle over power. I should be used to it by now, but it continues to depress me when I observe the formerly “oppressed” morphing into despots the moment they get their claws on the whip handle. 
*(Transgenders are about 3/1000 percent of the population. 003%.)


From my years working in gay/lesbian environments --including dealing with lesbian nuns while I was a cleric-- I hold the impression that the most grimly Stalinist types are almost always the dykes.

---

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...