Sunday, December 21, 2008

Adventures in shallowness

Aging well. I have done that not so badly in the department so far, I'm told. Enjoying it while it lasts. Not everyone does. Age well, that is. On a serious note, people of the same age can enjoy, or endure, vastly different states of health. On my shallow note, we just get older differently. Some folks season well and even improve over time. (I am a big fan of seasoned men.) Others not so much.

Here's two actors in their younger years, both fine looking fellas. To put it mildly. The very well known Alec Baldwin and the briefly known Gil Gerard. Currently, they are not so good, to my eye. I'll spare you the "after" photos and just leave you with the younger ones.



_____________________________

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...