Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Smarty pants


Just took an online IQ test at Tickle...while watching Superman Returns...and I'm 131. Pretty close to my usual. Puts me in the top 2%, brainwise...even though I was watching Superman Returns :))

"Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind."

But as my ex never tired of reminding me, you can be really smart and really stupid at the same time, and that your intellectual quotient and your emotional quotient are not necessary connected.

Maybe that part of why he's my ex.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, ex cathedra, I've got to tell you; I am nowhere near a genius but I just took your IQ test and came up with a 127. Certainly, I wasn't watching something brain stimulating like Superman Returns. I was choking down a beer (or two or three.)

Your blog always gets to me, but if you can unscramble this OHTERSSIH, you'll get my reaction to the linked test.

Keep posting.

OreamnosAmericanus said...

equine poop?

Anonymous said...

Ex C, you can move to the head of the class now. I'm going to stay in the back row with my hands in my pockets.

Anonymous said...

Never done one of these. 135. Under the influence of hayfever medication. Insightful Linguist as well.

Do I get bonus points for not being dumb enough to pay for an Insightful '15 page report'?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...