Saturday, July 17, 2010

Craigslist

A brief rant against people who 1) don't acknowledge emails to them about their sale items and 2) leave the damn ad up after the item is sold.

__________________________

A counterexample. Here's a craigslist seller who not only answers inquiries, but contacts you multiple times to try to unload the stuff, even when you tell him you don't want it. Most recently:
I'm making sure that I reply in detail to every contact I get off of Craigslist.
I don't want to upset anybody.

Yes, they are still available.
I very much appreciate your interest.

It would be an honor for me to sell this Rodeo, oops I mean these Japanese objects,
to a man of  your stature and cumulative global experience.

To think that this folk art could end up in a home like yours is a thrill.
The objects have very low milage.

1 comment:

DeloresGary said...

It's reassuring that excellent customer service is available on Craigslist. BTW, we didn't realize you had
such a strong interest in Japanese handicrafts.

This will make Christmas a lot easier.

Delores and Gary
Your friends in Sasquatch

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...