Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Empathetic judge

Ms. Sotomayor can make better decisions than a white male because she is a wise Latina woman. I am glad to hear it. This is a real step forward from the days when white males were thought to make better decisions than Hispanic women. I am glad that racism has been replaced by empathy.

I only hope we can get a Black-Asian transgender Muslim on the court soon, so s/he can make even better decisions.

Thanks, Obama, for your brilliant legal choices. One more leg-thrilling example of hope and change.

Pardon me while I go off in a corner and lose my breakfast.

_________________________

2 comments:

Leah said...

"I only hope we can get a Black-Asian transgender Muslim on the court soon, so s/he can make even better decisions."
I think there's one at my sons' college, give him a few more years.

OreamnosAmericanus said...

Let me know! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...