Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Who knew?


When I had cable, I used to watch Fox's Red Eye sometimes, their late-night conservative comic commentary show. Host is Greg Gutfeld. Now that I am visiting the little Red State coven known as Mom's house, I see him again.



But here is a younger Greg. Surprise.


I was unaware that he was on the staff of Men's Health for several years,
becoming editor in chief in 1999.


Gutfeld --often taken for Jewish, but a lifelong Catholic-- mentions that it was being around liberals which made him a conservative. (I can relate). But that being around conservatives has made him something of a libertarian. Apparently the moralism of the former(s) irks him.


2 comments:

Tarquin said...

Gutfeld is a graduate of the Catholic Serra HS in San Mateo.

Anonymous said...

It can also diagnose your check engine mild.
The connection interface automobile populates the com port
and hardware speed options.

Feel free to surf to my weblog - obd ii software :: ::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...